- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
This sleek and chic performing arts centre in Taiwan not only gives visitors the chance to view music, dance and theatre performances, but take part in them too. The team run a host of workshops including circus skills session with the Weiwuying Circus troupe
Japan threw open the doors to the world’s first digital art museum last year. Created by the digital art collective teamLab, this unique museum uses 520 computers to treat you to a sensory overload. You are encouraged to get lost between the installations and create your own journey.
The VAC Library in Vietnam is a space of pure imagination. Part library, part climbing frame, part farm… this eco-chic hideaway teaches kids about the environment with the help of solar powered aquaponics, vegetables, a koi carp pond and books.
Visitors step through the ‘curtains’ of the Xiqu Centre in Kowloon, Hong Kong into a grand theatre that celebrates Chinese traditional theatre. Overlooking the Victoria Harbour, the theatre is as pretty as its backdrop with sculpted walls that look like ripples on the water. Look out for film screenings, workshops and intimate performances complete with tea and dim sum in the Tea House Theatre. The great place to spend time for that perfect weekend in Hong Kong.
The world’s tallest statue was unveiled in October 2018 in Gujarat, India. The 182-metre tall copper statue is of Indian statesman Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who was the first Home minster of independent India. Part of the statue was created from the iron from farming equipment donated by local farmers. It features a museum, memorial garden and viewing gallery.
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $3,900 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: