- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
IF SOMEONE WANTED TO DO A MINI FOOD TOUR IN LIMA, WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
Mérito in the arty district of Barranco; Isolina owned by Chef Jose del Castillo; La Picantería in Surquillo and La Mar and El Mercado [both known for ceviche].
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO IN LIMA ON YOUR DAY OFF?
We love Isolina, the ambience and is close to our house. Very nice neighbourhood in Barranco.
WHICH THREE RESTAURANTS SHOULD YOU TRY IN LIMA BEFORE YOU LEAVE?
Kjolle because it's an amazing place with a great chef; Merito because it is something new and unique and Maido, Nikkei cuisine and Micha are a good mix.
WHAT'S THE ONE TRADITIONAL DISH PEOPLE NEED TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND LIFE IN LIMA?
Ceviche - that’s it, with white fish.
WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO ENJOY A PISCO SOUR IN LIMA?
I would say Queirolo.
WHERE'S THE BEST VENUE TO DRINK COFFEE IN LIMA?
Neira Café Lab. The guy is always there and he collects the best coffee from the heights of Peruvian Andes. The place is simple, you just have to love coffee.
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP FOR INGREDIENTS IN LIMA?
Bioferia de Reducto in Miraflores, Lima. It is great to see the farmers from different regions of Peru talking about and showcasing their work.
WHICH FOODIE SOUVENIR SHOULD PEOPLE BUY IN LIMA?
Some pisco to make pisco sour at home.
Chef Virgilio Martinez and Chef Pia Leon of Central Restaurante in Lima were in Singapore at the World’s Best 50 Restaurants Awards.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: