- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Discover the world’s most famous monolith by Segway. Go for a whirl around the Red Centre and discover waterholes, ancient caves and learn more about the aboriginal culture along the way. It’s perfect for kids who want to see as much as possible before they go home. Aged 12 and above.
You’ve read the book, seen the movie, now visit Middle Earth. The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit fans have the chance to visit Bilbo Baggins' home in Hobbiton or as it is more commonly known, Waikato, New Zealand. During your tour of the 12-acre movie set, you will be able to visit the Hobbit Holes, the Mill and the Green Dragon Inn for a ginger beer.
For a magical tour that your children are sure to love, take a boat trip through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand. Thousands of tiny glowworms will illuminate your way and create a fairy-tale backdrop to your holiday. Kids aged 12 and above can raft down the subterranean river and jump off cascading waterfalls with the help of experienced guides.
Your kids are sure to go wild for the Roar & Snore Adventure at Taronga Zoo. They can now spend the night in safari tents that are set amongst the enclosures and offer jawdropping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge. After waking to the sound of a trumpeting elephant, your tots can then go behind the scenes at the zoo and help the zoo keepers with feeding time. Now that's what you call a family adventure in New South Wales.
Visit Kaikoura in New Zealand for a little whale watching. Book a cruise and brace yourself for a glimpse or two of the magnificent Sperm whales that congregate around the 3km-deep Kaikoura Canyon. A shot of a tail fin rising up out of the water has to be the ultimate holiday photograph.
From $4,500 pp
- The kids will love the experience of sleeping in traditional Mongolian felt tents, or ‘gers’
- Whether it’s horse back riding or walking, get the kids out in nature and being active all throughout this holiday
- Learn about Mongolian culture first hand by staying alongside a nomadic host family, helping them with their daily chores and letting the kids play and interact with the host children
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go:
From $4,980 pp
- See ancient mummies at the famed Egyptian Museum
- Crawl through the tombs in the Great Pyramid of Cheops
- Go camel riding through the desert
- Sail down the Nile aboard your luxury cruise, with activities for the whole family
- Enjoy relaxation by the Red Sea after plenty of learning and exploration
When to go: