- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Myer Sydney, 436 George St, Sydney 2000 NSW
It’s no doubt that L’urv is a sportswear and swimwear label that packs a punch. Designed by former athlete Libby Petit, the collection features high-quality performance fabrications, directional pieces and exclusive prints. L’urv’s limited edition designs and contemporary colours are sure to turn heads whether you’re at the gym or on the street.
90 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021
This eponymous label creates a harmonious mix of contemporary and tribal flair with relaxed silhouettes and high fashion couture for the style conscious. Adopting architecture and art as elements to her design ethos, Mariam Seddiq’s key design aesthetic is a juxtaposition of structured tailoring, fluid drapery and tasteful hand embellishments.
16a Glenmore Road, Paddington 2012 NSW
Ginger & Smart designs for spirited women whose distinctive style is an expression of their individuality. A sense of cool confidence and discovery underpins the luxury contemporary design aesthetic of the brand, which seeks to combine the polished and the playful aspects of a woman. The brand’s product mix includes ready-to-wear pieces, an accessories and swimwear line, and a sister collection called AKIN by Ginger & Smart.
Pierre Winter Fine Jewels, 78 William St, Paddington NSW 2021
This chic boutique stocks some of the world’s hottest jewellery brands including Sydney’s own Valére. Head here for wedding day bling or every day buys. Each piece of its one-of-a-kind jewellery is sure to up your style ante.
Shop 6, 2-15 Glenmore Rd, Paddington NSW 2021
With firm foundations in cutting-edge techniques and design innovations, We Are Kindred provides a curation of seasonal must-haves and timeless basics, speaking directly to women. Drawing from over 30 years of collective experience in the fashion industry, the label accentuates effortless modern luxury – with a touch of bohemia. Transition from day-to-night with a fusion of easy-to-wear fabrics, modern silhouettes, unique embellishments and exclusive house prints.
From $12,080 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $4,490 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $8,510 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: