- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
Kids both large and mall will love this theme park in Kaatsheuvel in the Netherlands. Little ones will love the fairy-tale village that comes complete with giant trolls, magical trees and talking wolves. While older kids will want to jump on the daring rides. Dare devils will want to jump aboard the Python that comes complete with a double loop and cockscrew.
At the end of the world’s largest manmade island lies the world’s largest waterslide – the Aquaconda. The adrenalin-pumping ride can be found in the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, which features an array of aquatic adventures. Apart from the thrill-seeking rides, you can also visit Dolphin Bay and get up close and personal to the cuddly mammals.
Kids’ will be wide-eyed with wonder when they spy the Magic Kingdom. They can go on a swashbuckling ride with Captain Jack at Pirates of the Caribbean, visit Ariel in her Grotto, and ride some rip-roaring rides on Splash Mountain.
Go on a whirlwind tour of the globe at Europa Park in Germany. For instance, in just a few quick steps you can go from Iceland to Portugal. Highlights include the Blue Fire Megacoaster, which will flip riders upside down four times in two minutes.
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $14,300 pp
- Sail around the Russian High Arctic in luxury with all modern comforts onboard Sea Spirit
- Experience a true expedition cruise to the rarely visited Franz Josef Land archipelago
- Visit a soviet-era research facility, once a base for polar exploration
- Look out for colonies of nesting seabirds on the rugged, steep cliffs of the islands
- Spot polar bears, walrus and endangered bowhead whales around the archipelago
When to go:
From $7,500 pp
- A camping trek through some of the most remote parts of Mongolia, the western Altai Mountains
- Meeting the famed eagle hunters and staying alongside a host family
- Exploring some of the most beautiful parts of Mongolia’s heartland, including the stunning Orkhon Valley
- Spending the night in Mandala Mongolia – the most luxurious and intimate accommodation available in the country
When to go: