- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
If there was ever a reason to visit the Forbidden City, it’s in 2020. To celebrate the Palace Museum’s 600th anniversary, the team is opening up more rooms to the public. Until now the public could only take a peek through the windows at the Hall of Mental Cultivation, but from next year the site of the former emperors’ bedchamber will be open to the visitors.
Travel to the wilds of southeastern Fujian to discover some of the world’s most unique dwellings – the Fujian Tulou. These circular hideaways built from wood and mud were created between the 15th and 20th century. Even though people still have homes in these UNESCO World Heritage Sites, visitors are welcome to tour the grounds.
Follow in the footsteps of Marco Polo and journey to the Great Wall of China. Hike to the Gubeikou Great Wall and learn about its military history as stroll past watchtowers and enjoy local food enroute.
This ancient burial ground that’s home to the famed Terracotta Warriors was discovered in 1974 by local farmers. The 7,000 strong army of infantrymen, archery and cavalry riders were created to help protect Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi’s in the afterlife. What’s more intriguing about the terracotta army is that is soldier is unique and has a different face.
This ancient town looks as if it has been plucked straight out of a fairy tale. Set in the shadow of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, this historic town was a former hub for the Old Tea Horse Caravan Trail. Walk along the labyrinth of waterways and bridges and explore the the Old Town of Lijiang in Yunnan.
From $10,500 pp
- Hiking in Taroko National Park
- Taking a dip in Taiwan’s famed hot springs
- Experiencing a handful of Taiwan’s iconic night markets – you will not go hungry on this trip!
- Spending a few days in the capital Taipei getting a sense of the island’s unique history
When to go:
From $3,900 pp
- Learn about the stories of Berlin during different periods
- Admire one of the most beautiful palaces is the world – Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam
- Walk the footsteps of Hitler and examine the rise of the Third Reich
- Visit the Memorial & Museum Sachsenhausen – a former concentration camp
- Travel back to the Cold War era and experience living behind the Iron Curtain
When to go:
From $7,400 pp
- Visit the highlights and pubs in Dublin
- Admire Powerscourt – one of the finest gardens in Europe
- Learn about the crystal producing in Waterford
- Driving through Ireland’s best scenery – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Cliff of Moher
When to go: