- Expertly Crafted
- Peace of Mind
When in Rome… learn to make pizza! Head to Navona Square in Rome to whip up a pie just like mama used to make. Rome 4 Kids Tours offers a Pizza Master Class For Pizza Lovers. During a two-hour class, your tot will have the chance to visit one of the city’s best pizzerias. Here they can select their favourite ingredients, learn how to make the dough and bake their pizza in a stone oven. And if that’s not good enough, they can celebrate all their hard work by sampling their creation. Stay at: Hotel De Russie. Tots are sure to love the Froggy teddy bear that they will be gifted on arrival and the special Families R Forte passport. Within the passport they can put the special visa sticker from their stay and write about their Italian adventures. Other pint-sized treats that kids are sure to love include baby bath products, hooded towels and rubber ducks!
If you want your kids to think a little greener, take them on a foodie adventure with a difference in Ubud, Bali. Kids will be able to don the traditional farmer’s outfits and join the gardeners from the Four Seasons Sayan in its squelchy, muddy paddy fields. During their time in the fresh air, kids will have the chance to learn about how rice grows, how to plant the baby shoots and how to separate the grain from the chaff. Stay at: Hidden by the lush Ayung River you will find the Four Seasons Sayan. This boutique resort is the perfect place to get away from it all. Once your tots have planted their rice and taken a tour of the garden, they can learn Balinese crafts at the Pici Pici kids club, which is a bamboo-covered rice barn tucked away in the jungle.
Whether your tots are large or small, you can have an aquatic adventure in Denmark. Tiny tots will love to visit Hundested Harbour that is just an hour’s drive outside Copenhagen. Here kids can learn about the fauna of the sea and fish for fresh crabs from tanks that are filled by local fisherman. Or if your children are a little older you can head to Øresund near Malmo where you can hire a boat to bring in your own catch. Stay at: In the land of Hans Christian Andersen you would expect a magical hideaway. And that’s just what you get with the Tivoli Hotel. The family hotel comes with themed suites for children, featuring big tops, guard huts and princess beds.
Once they’ve built their sandcastles and had a splash in the water parks, take your little ones on a desert adventure with a difference. Frying Pan Adventures offer an array of foodie tours that are sure to tempt their tastebuds. From walking tours around the city where they get to sample the best Middle Eastern and Indian food, to a picnic in the desert where they get to enjoy local, organic and homemade delicacies. Stay at: The Jumeirah Mina A’ Salam. Children at this glamorous resort will not only have access to the giant Sinbad’s Kids Club, but will also be able to visit the turtle lagoon, which is part of Jumeirah’s Turtle Rehabilitation Project. Here rescued turtles build up their strength before the team return them to the ocean
If you want to make sure your kids eat their five a day, take them on a culinary adventure in Vietnam. Highway 4 in Hanoi, will take your family on a cyclo tour of a local street market before showing you how to whip up tasty Vietnamese dishes in their kitchen. The Hanoi Cooking Centre also offers cooking classes for kids. Plus they can have their face painted afterwards. Stay at: The historic Sofitel Legend Metropole. This family-friendly hotel has both an indoor and outdoor playground and a huge swimming pool that is ready to explore.
From $8,940 pp
- See the spectacular Highlands of Scotland
- Visit a Royal Distillery on a private tour
- Play golf at the Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Enjoy a private helicopter trip to the Orkney Islands to see the Neolithic artefacts
When to go:
From $125,000 pp
- Dine at Hentley Farm Restaurant, one of only two Relais & Chateaux restaurants in Australia
- Make your own Barossa Valley wine blend under the professional guidance of ambassador for Barossa wine and chief winemaker Andrew Quin
- Tour famous wineries such as Seppeltsfield, Wolf Blass and Jacob’s Creek
- Take a private helicopter ride over Adelaide towards McLaren Vale
- Dine on a personalised tasting menu surrounded by the beauty of McLaren Vale
When to go:
From $5,950 pp
- Explore Athens on a private guided tour, including a trip to the Acropolis
- Visit the sacred site of Delphi, home of the oracle of Apollo
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and fun activities in Mykonos
- Get a taste of Spain on a tapas tour of the Spanish capital, Madrid
- Discover the world of Gaudi in the avant-garde city of Barcelona
When to go: